- Who are we?
- What categories of personal data do we collect?
- For what purposes do we use personal information?
- Use and shelf life?
- Third parties and related warranties with which personal information may be disclosed?
- Options you can use to access, edit, or delete your personal information?
- The right to appeal to the supervisory authority?
- What type of security procedures are used to protect personal data under the control of bookleaks?
BASIC DATA SUMMARY
Who collects the data?
Your information is collected by us:
Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1090
What information is collected?
Minimum ID / login information required:
- Email address or
- Social network login information or
- Mobile number.
Profile information you choose to provide (completely optional):
- Related social media information: Your friends at Bookleaks
- Information from a connected mobile phone number: Your contact numbers in Bookleaks.
Information we received about your use of the service:
- The user content you download
- Information about books and audiobooks you read / listen to
- Prices, reviews and comments of your choice
- Automatically retrieve information from your device: device type, application inputs, etc.
- Information about your country
- Subscription type.
We do not:
Sensitive information such as ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, unity, genetic information, biometric data, health or sexual life or sexual orientation information.
Track your data regularly and systematically on a large scale.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
In accordance with this Agreement between you and us, we process your information to the extent necessary for the implementation of this Agreement and ensure that the use of the Site is as enjoyable as possible.
Will the information be shared / transmitted abroad with third parties?
We can give your information to:
- To the supervising bodies
We are confident that your data is protected by law / by agreements with third parties.
How will the information be used?
We will only use the information to ensure that the Bookleaks Service provided to you under the Agreement is as enjoyable as possible:
- To provide information about the Bookleaks Service
- Just contact us for work related to Bookleaks
- Develop a bookleaks service
- Give specific book recommendations
- To protect our interests under the contract and to comply with the law
- Create statistical reports.
How long will the information be stored?
If not deleted at any time, your information will be retained until you terminate the Agreement by deleting your Bookleaks account.
What are the rights of our users?
You have the following rights to your personal information:
- Request access to all your information (in a structured, machine-readable format) and we will provide it within 30 days (you may be asked to provide additional documentation to make sure no one else can)
- Try updating or correcting your information (you can do this using the Bookleaks settings, or ask [email protected] to do so)
- Objection to the processing of your data
- Ask for restrictions on such transactions and delete your data.
How can a data subject complain?
Under applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict the use of the information that constitutes your Personal Information and (ii) file a complaint with your local data protection authority.
What measures do we take to protect your information?
- electronic firewalls
- access level, login / password procedures
- Privacy agreements with employees and service providers
Last updated: September 12, 2020